Mobil Delvac MX 15w-40 Engine Oil
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Description:Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that provides excellent lubrication of today's diesel engines promoting long engine life. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the requirements of virtually all major European and American engine manufacturers. This extra high performance has been proven in the field in a wide variety of industries, applications, and mixed fleets.
Mobil Delvac MX 15w-40 Engine Oil
The advanced chemistry of this product provides outstanding performance in both modern, demanding low-emission diesel engines and older diesel engines operating on low or high sulphur fuel. Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 combines a blend of high performance base stocks with a balanced additive system to provide excellent control of oil thickening due to soot build-up and high temperatures as well as outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and high temperature deposits.
High output, low emission engines significantly increase demands on engine lubricants. Tighter engine design, use of inter-coolers, and turbochargers increase thermal stresses on the lubricant. Low emission engine technologies such as higher fuel injection pressure and retarded timing require improved oil performance in areas such as oxidation stability, soot dispersancy, and volatility. Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 is formulated from high performance base oils and a balanced additive system to contribute to optimum engine performance in modern diesel and gasoline engines as well as older models.
- Naturally aspirated and turbo-charged diesel powered equipment from leading Japanese, European, and American manufacturers
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucking Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture
- Mixed fleet applications
- High thermal and oxidation stability
- Reduced sludge build-up, deposits and viscosity increase
- TBN reserves
- Deposit control and acid neutralisation
- Stay-in-grade shear stability
- Wear protection and viscosity control
- Advanced detergency/dispersancy
- Cleaner engines and longer component life Improved soot handling
- Improved viscosity control and used oil pumpability
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Start-up wear protection
- Component compatibility
- Longer gasket and seal life
- Meets demanding specifications of key OEMs
- One engine oil for mixed fleet operations
- Meets or Exceeds
- API CI-4/CH-4/SL/SJ
- ACEA E7
- Caterpillar ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20078, 20077, 20076
- JASO DH-1
- MB-Approval 228.3
- Mack EO-M PLUS/EO-N
- Renault RLD-2
- MTU Oil Category 2
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price