Texaco Delo 400 MGX 15w-40 Engine Oil
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Texaco Delo 400 MGX 15w-40 Engine Oil
Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is a high performance heavy-duty engine oil, formulated for on- and off-highway applications using high and low sulphur diesel fuels (10-5000 ppm) and providing protection for new low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Suitable for low emission diesel engines in on- and off-highway environments, running on variable sulphur fuel levels
- Reduced oil inventory investment for different manufacturers’ requirements and is backwards compatible with older engine models
- Helps control soot and valve train wear and offers extended filter life in modern electronically controlled and older engine models
- Designed for soot dispersancy and wear control, helping provide optimum service life with minimal maintenance
- Formulated for minimal downtime and cleaning of emission control systems, and aids diesel particulate filter (DPF) service life
- Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is a mixed fleet motor oil recommended for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines but may also be used in four-stroke gasoline engines
- Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is recommended for diesel engines meeting Euro I, Euro II, Euro III, Euro IV, Euro V and most Euro VI emissions requirements and use in new advanced engines equipped with features such as four-valve heads, supercharging, turbocharging, direct injection, shorter piston crowns, higher power density, intercooling, full electronic management of fuel and emission systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and for most engines fitted with SCR NOx reduction systems
- Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is recommended for use in older engines as well as today’s most modern low emission designs. It is formulated for use with Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel and with high, normal and low sulphur diesel fuels (10 - 5000 ppm sulphur)
- Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is recommended for use in off-highway or construction applications which require API CJ-4 and ACEA E7, E9. It is suitable for mixed commercial fleets, farm machinery, construction equipment, marine and other off-highway applications
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price