STP Power Steering Fluid
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
STP Power Steering Fluid
The power steering system brings together the strength and power of hydraulic pressure and steering linkages to make steering effortless. Since the power steering fluid is constantly getting pushed around the system it can become a problem area. Checking the fluid level, changing and flushing at intervals recommended by the manufacturer will bring long life to the power steering system. STP Power Steering Fluid helps to lubricate the power steering pump, reducing wear and friction. It is formulated to protect against power steering leeks and keeps seals in good condition, helping to prevent the need for repairs. Reduces wear and friction to keep power steering system operating smoothly and quietly. Keeps seals in good condition to stop and prevent leaks. Reduces oxidation and foaming. Maintains maximum performance even in high and low temperature extremes. Improved formula expands range of power steering system compatibility. STP stands for Scientifically Treated Petroleum. Formed in 1954 in the United States the company has a strong history with motor racing that has allowed it to demonstrate the high quality nature of its products.
- Formulated to help protect the power steering system against wear and help protect against pump breakdown
- A hydraulic fluid that powers vehicle steering with the help of a pump
- Also acts to lubricate the power steering pump and other components of the power steering system
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price