Dometic Battery Conditioner (9103556045)
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Dometic Battery Conditioner (9103556045)
Planning a caravanning or camping break? You may to want a few creature comforts around to make your trip a little more comfortable. With a large and extensive range of leisure products for the caravan or motorhome, Dometic could have the solution for your needs.
This battery conditioner from Dometic provides a refreshing cure for your battery, close to the 'eternal battery', that will never let you down. The super-compact appliance reduces sulphate build-up, which is so often the cause of premature failure in lead cell batteries - even apparently useless batteries can be given a new lease of life. It can be permanently connected to the vehicle battery and treats it to an invigorating training programme that is fully automatically whilst you are driving. The battery refresher is suitable for all types of 12-volt lead batteries, ideal for passenger cars as well as motorhomes and boats. Simply connected to the battery's minus and plus poles it extends the battery's service life by reducing sulphate build-up and maintains the full charging capacity for several years.
Dometic are global specialists in manufacturing leisure refrigeration solutions based on absorption technology. Their range also includes climate control systems, windows and sanitation systems.
- All drivers dream of owning an in.eternal batteryin., one that will never let them down. That dream is now reality, thanks to the battery refresher. This super-compact appliance reduces sulphate build-up, which is so often the cause of premature failure in lead cell batteries. Even apparently useless batteries can be given a new lease of life. The refresher can be permanently connected to the vehicle battery. It treats the battery to an invigorating training programme - fully automatically, while you are driving. When you switch the ignition off, the integrated voltage monitor deactivates the appliance. The battery refresher is suitable for all types of 12-volt lead batteries. Ideal for passenger cars, it can also be used on motorhomes and boats. Given the long periods of standstill, the batteries in those vehicles are particularly susceptible to sulphate build-up. Key Features:
- Simply connected to the battery's minus and plus poles
- Extends the battery's service life by reducing sulphate build-up
- Maintains the full charging capacity for several years
- Reduces hazardous waste and saves the environment
- Prevents cold start problems
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price