Grangers Clothing Wash + Repel (GRF74)
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Grangers Clothing Wash + Repel (GRF74)
A wash-in waterproofing treatment, based on fluorocarbon-free technology.
Grangers Clothing Repel is a wash-in product designed to restore the water-repellent finish found on all outdoor and technical clothing.
All water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to continue working at its best. Unfortunately, time, dirt and even regular wear can all inhibit a garment’s ability to repel water, leaving you wet, cold and uncomfortable. Washing garments regularly with a specialist detergent – such as Grangers Performance Wash – can help, but even the cleanest fabric will eventually need a fresh water-repellent treatment.
Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, Grangers Clothing Repel restores the water-repellent finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Safe to use in domestic washing machines, Clothing Repel has been designed to provide maximum protection without requiring heat activation.
Grangers Clothing Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finishes found on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
Having the right tools for the job can save time and effort and even make the most mundane tasks more enjoyable. Unfortunately, cleaning and maintenance is not everyone's favourite pastime, but it is something we all need to do from time to time. The Grangers range of cleaners, proofers and repellers are formulated to provide excellent cleaning and protection protection, to make cleaning clothing, footwear and fabrics simple, with great results.
Granger's started back in 1937 with one goal – helping consumers keep their gear working like new or as they like to say 'Original Performance Restored'. Their products are water based and environmentally responsible, creating a new dimension in performance. Granger's have become the market leaders in waterproofing, aftercare and protection products and continue to be at the forefront of product developing in the market.
- Formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on outdoor clothing.
- Fluorocarbon-free and environmentally responsible.
- Best when applied to a clean garment – we recommend using Grangers Performance Wash.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
- Effective without heat activation.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment. For best results, we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- For each additional garment washed, add an extra 50ml capful of Clothing Repel to the washing machine.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Treated garments can be left to dry naturally. Performance/longevity may be improved through tumble drying.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price