GRANGERS Waterproofing Wax
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
GRANGERS Waterproofing Wax
Keeping your leather boots looking and performing at their best can be something of a challenge. Boots and shoes are arguably the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit, and this meansÂ that theyÂ need to be maintained regularly. Leather footwear is worse -Â without extraÂ care it can dry out, crack, and become incredibly uncomfortable to wear. Granger's Paste Wax is a soft wax-based product designed to offer maximum nourishment and protection to all leather footwear Granger's started back in 1937 with one goal â€“ helping consumers keep their gear working like new or as they like to say â€˜Original Performance Restored'. Their products are water based and environmentally responsible, creating a new dimension in performance. Granger's have become the market leaders in waterproofing, aftercare and protection products and continue to be at the forefront of product developing in the market.
- Formulated to provide enhanced protection to leather footwear
- Produced using natural beeswax for improved performance
- Protects against water, oil, and stains
- Suitable for use on all leather footwear and accessories
- A bluesign system approved product
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price