MAYPOLE Level Ramp Set
Pack Of 2
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
MAYPOLE Level Ramp Set
Trailers and caravans at times can be difficult to manoeuvre and store, but Maypole have developed a vast range of products which can help and make the task easy.
The Maypole Twin Level Ramp is for heavy duty use, with up to 2000kg load capacity per wheel.
Maypole was established over 40 years ago beginning with the manufacturing of trailer lighting boards and since then has grown into one of the premier companies in Europe offering ranges of products for the Towing, Trailer, Automotive Aftermarket, Leisure, Agriculture and Marine markets. The company is proud that it is still an independent and family owned business, with total focus on Customers, Quality and Service.
- Can be used either as chocks or levelling ramps
- For heavy duty use with 2000kg load capacity per wheel
- Safe and easy to use
- Footprint: 160 x 450mm
- 80mm maximum levelling height
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price