Duckhams Classic Q SAE 30 Engine Oil
1 Gallon (4.5 Litres)
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Duckhams Classic Q SAE 30 Engine Oil
Duckhams Classic Q monograde oils, true to their history as “the engine’s choice” are a range of high-quality, low detergency, monograde engine oils suitable for use in vintage or classic cars, light commercial vehicles and agricultural vehicles produced up to the 1950s.
Carefully selected to be suitable for use in vintage or classic vehicles requiring low detergency monograde oil, Duckhams Classic Q monograde have a low detergents and dispersants content, in high quality hydrotreated base oils to maintain high levels of protection in engines fitted with basic mesh gauze, or strainer filters.
Duckhams Classic Q monograde oils are designed using updated additives to provide reliable protection to vintage or classic vehicles whilst still meeting, or exceeding, the performance required of a classic oil.
- Carefully selected to be suitable for use in vintage or classic cars, light commercial vehicles or agricultural vehicles produced up to the 1950s engines fitted with basic mesh gauze or strainer filtration systems which require a low detergency monograde oils meeting this specification. Not suitable for use in vehicles fitted with modern full flow filtration systems.
- Low detergent/dispersant content prevents oil from ‘dissolving’ deposits which may be sealing the engine. If these deposits are disturbed, the engine can potentially leak, and the debris could block oilways within the engine. Low dispersant content ‘encourages’ any deposits formed to drop out in the oil sump, rather than being held in the oil and dispersed throughout the engine.
- Updated ZDDP additive technology gives improved anti-wear protection of critical components, such as cam shafts, valve gears, flat tappets and bearings compared to historic engine oils, whilst maintaining engine cleanliness, reducing sludge build up and minimising rust and corrosion.
- High quality monograde engine oils, based on modern hydrotreated base oils which provide improved oxidation stability and shear stability, maintains appropriate viscosity and oil pressure longer than historic oils, ensuring the oil gives suitable protection from oil change to oil change.
- Good anti-foam performance means this oil is suitable for use in classic automotive or motorcycle gear box applications.
- Distinctive “Duckhams green” colour.
- API SD / CC
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price