Duckhams QXR 5w-40 ACEA C3 Engine Oil
Add To Basket
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
Duckhams QXR 5w-40 ACEA C3 Engine Oil
Duckhams QXR 5W-40 C3 is a shear stable, long-life, mid SAPS synthetic multigrade engine oil, designed using cutting edge additive technology and high-quality synthetic base oils for use in high performance petrol or diesel engines, including VW Pump Duse engines, fitted with exhaust after treatment systems.
Duckhams QXR 5W-40 has been carefully formulated to ensure long term protection for engines, maintaining engine performance, even during extended oil drain intervals, giving reduced running costs whilst still minimising environmental impact.
- Shear stable formulation designed to maintain the viscosity of the oil, ensuring suitable antiwear and corrosion protection for engines throughout extended oil drain intervals, irrespective of driving style, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Excellent low temperature properties reduce internal friction and wear giving improved cold starting, minimising engine wear at start up and extending component life.
- Low volatility synthetic base oil reduces oil consumption and oil thickening and gives lower hydrocarbon emissions.
- Mid SAPS formulation protects exhaust after treatment devices, such as particulate filters and three-way catalytic converters, maintaining their performance, and the performance of the engine, whilst minimising environmental impact.
- Reduced sludge and deposit formation and thermally stable formulation keeps the engine clean and the oil at the correct viscosity to ensure the engine runs at its full potential from oil change to oil change.
- Sustained engine performance maintains engine efficiency, reducing fuel consumption. Together with reduced oil consumption, extended oil drain intervals and extended component life contribute to reduced vehicle operating costs.
Meets or exceeds the required performance level for;
- ACEA C3, API SN/CF, BMW LongLife-04, Ford WSS-M2C917-A, MB 229.51, Porsche A40, PSA B71 2290, VW 502.00/505.01
Can be used where the following specifications are recommended;
- ACEA A3/B3, ACEA A3/B4, MB 229.31, VW 503.00/503.01/506.00
Fitment / Compatibility:
- Mercedes Benz
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price