Bosch Alternator (0123510109)
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Bosch Alternator (0123510109)
|Alternator Charge Current [A]||115|
|Fastening Type||Double Pivot Lever|
|Alternator type||excl. vacuum pump|
|Rotation Direction||Clockwise rotation|
|Pulleys||with freewheel belt pulley|
|Number of grooves||6|
|Belt Pulley Ø [mm]||56|
|Recommended additional repairs||V-Belt/V-Ribbed Belt|
Developed and tested for very reliable energy supply to a vehicle’s electrical onboard system in even the most adverse conditions: The Bosch Alternator is adapted to the vehicle specific electrical demands and designed to be identical in fit and performance to an original equipment alternator.
Bosch spare parts feature impressive quality and reliability, as well as innovative technology, providing high-quality spare parts that make driving safer, more relaxed, and more eco-friendly.
To check specific compatibility for this part, you can use our Vehicle Lookup.
- Robust and compact design: For a very high performance even under extreme ambient conditions
- Manufactured using the same rigorous production and testing standards as original equipment parts: To ensure proven Bosch quality and a very long service life
- High power output even at low engine speeds: For a high efficiency
- Regulator and rectifier with high-tech diodes: For protection of the electrical onboard system from damage caused by peak voltages
- More than 100 years of experience with starters and alternators: For an up-to-date product range based on a long-lasting know-how in advanced technologies and procedures
- Original spare parts are available: For cost-effective repair
- Sturdy packaging: Preventing damage to product during transport
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price