Febi Ball Joint (171568)
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Febi Ball Joint (171568)
|Cone Size [mm]||20|
|Steering arm type||Control Arm|
|Fitting Position||Front Axle left and right|
|Supplementary Article/Info 2||with lock ring|
The greatest challenge for modern, technologically complex vehicles is the balance between performance, economy, and environmental compatibility. However, many of the roads they drive on are far from perfect. As a result, the chassis and the steering are often subjected to extreme loads, which accordingly increases the quality demands placed on wear parts. Steering parts in particular are subject to special care in design, manufacturing, and assembly. In order to maintain stable road holding, even in hazardous situations, all installed steering parts must meet the high requirements of precise and high-quality production. With a large selection of safety-relevant steering components in OE matching quality, including ball joints, febi makes a contribution to road safety.
- High wear protection
- Accuracy of fit
- Strict quality standards
- Compliance with the requirements of vehicle manufacturers
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price