Fuchs Renolin CLP 320 High Quality Industrial Gear Oil
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Fuchs Renolin CLP 320 High Quality Industrial Gear Oil
Lead Time Warning:
Please note that some industrial and commercial products are made to order and therefore have an extended lead time. For exact delivery timescales get in touch with the Opie Oils team.
The RENOLIN CLP products are industrial gear oils of the latest generation, having outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW properties) and an extremely high load carrying capacity. They are industrial gear oils with excellent demulsifying properties which can be used in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems.
The RENOLIN CLP products offer extraordinary wear protection. They surpass the requirements in the standard FZG A/8,3/90 scuffing test as well as the more severe FZG test A/16,6/140 (double velocity - 16.6 m/s - and increased starting oil sump temperature - 140C). The RENOLIN CLP products offer an extremely high micropitting protection (load
stage “high” in the load stage test as well as the endurance test). They offer excellent wear protection for roller bearings. The wear rates in the FAG FE8 test are extremely low under these extreme test conditions (7.5 rpm, 80C, 80 h, 80 kN).
Latest additive technology guarantees excellent wear protection and excellent corrosion protection (steel and copper-containing materials) The RENOLIN CLP products have good elastomer compatibility, stressed static and dynamic elastomers are lubricated and protected from wear. The lifetime of the components is increased. RENOLIN CLP oils can improve
equipment reliability and increase productivity.
The RENOLIN CLP oils are recommended for industrial spur-, helical- and bevel enclosed gears with circulation or splash lubrication, operating at oil temperatures up to 100C and peaks above (up to 120C).
The RENOLIN CLP oils can be used for all applications where lubricants of the CLP type according to DIN 51 517-3 are recommended by the gear manufacturer. These products meet and in many cases exceed the new requirements of well-known gearbox and bearing manufacturers. The RENOLIN CLP oils are particularly suited for gear sets working under heavy load or shock load. They also can be used in non-gear applications including highly loaded, low-speed plain and rolling contact bearings. These mineral oil-based products are designed to provide high quality, latest additive technology of industrial gear oil formulation. They meet the latest industrial standards of well-known OEMs. RENOLIN CLP is approved by company Flender.
Is this the right product?
Making sure that you use the right oil, lubricant, grease or product for your commercial / industrial application is especially important when dealing with expensive machinery.Industrial Help / Recommendation Form
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Low foaming, excellent air release
- Excellent demulsifying properties (water and watercontaining fluids are rapidly separated)
- High oxidation resistance
- Extremely high load-carrying capacity, extreme pressure-, anti-wear performance
- Excellent bearing wear protection (under mixed friction conditions) – FE8
- Excellent protection from scuffing, excellent wear protection - FZG
- Excellent micropitting resistance in the load stage and endurance test
- High Brugger wear protection
- Excellent elastomer compatibility (static and dynamic)
- Good compatibility with paint materials
Specifications:The RENOLIN CLP oils meet and in many cases exceed the requirements:
- DIN 51 517-3 (2004): CLP
- ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD
- AGMA 9005/E02: EP
- AIST 224
- David Brown S1 53.101
The products of the RENOLIN CLP series are approved for example by:
- A. Friedrich Flender AG, Bocholt, Germany, Flender BA 7300, table A
- Müller Weingarten AG, Germany DT 55 005, 10/2003
|ISO VG||320||DIN 51 519|
|Kinematic viscosity |
|DIN EN ISO 3104|
|Viscosity index||-||95||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15ºC||kg/m3||900||DIN 51 757|
|Colour||ASTM||4.5||DIN ISO 2049|
|Flash point||ºC||255||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||ºC||-14||DIN ISO 3016|
|Neutralisation number||mgKOH/g||0.6||DIN 51 558-1|
|Demulsibility at 54ºC||min||-||DIN ISO 6614|
|Demulsibility at 82ºC||min||20||DIN ISO 6614|
3h, 100ºC (100 A3)
|Degree of corrosion|
|DIN EN ISO 2160|
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price