Motul DIESEL SYSTEM CLEANER
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Description:MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN is designed to be used in all types of Diesel engine with direct or indirect injection, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, with or without catalytic converter.
Motul DIESEL SYSTEM CLEANER
MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN effectively cleans dirtying and clogging which appear in the whole Diesel fuel system:
- Condensation in the fuel system
- Gumming in the injection pump
- Injector nozzle fouling
- Dirtying of combustion chambers and inlet valves
MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN provides a perfect lubrication during cleaning phase and prevents removed micro-particles from depositing. Moreover, it prevents from Diesel fuel oxidation and microorganisms formation.
Benefits:A clean fuel system is a necessary condition for an effective engine running. MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN allows to:
- Clean the pump and the injectors (for a better atomization of Diesel fuel)
- Prevent the formation of deposits and varnishes on inlet valves and in combustion chambers
- Disperse condensation water in order to avoid any fuel system oxidation
A regular use will provide:
- Easier cold starting
- Fuel savings
- Optimum engine performances
- Increased lifetime of fuel system and catalytic converter
- A reduction of exhaust pollutants emissions (smoke, particles…)
Technical Information:Directly pour one can of DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN in the tank before refueling, regularly, depending on the use (shorten intervals in urban use). The fuel system will be then completely cleaned, from the tank to the combustion chamber. A can is sufficient for tanks up to 60 liters. For bigger tanks, the recommended mixing ratio of Diesel System Clean is 0.50% (200:1). Do not exceed the recommended proportion. If necessary, proceed to 2 successive treatments. Curative treatment : use the product pure by plugging on the fuel system with the adaptation kit.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price