Add To Basket
|SAE viscosity class||5W-30|
|Manufacturer Approval||VW 504 00 507 00|
Gasoline and Diesel oil for EURO IV engines
Specifically designed for VAG Group recent cars (Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat) fitted with EURO IV engines that require lubricants with low Sulphur, low Phosphorus and low Sulphated Ashes rates.
Back compatibility of Motul Specific 504 00-507 00 5W-30 over previous VW oil standards 502 00, 505 00, 505 01, 503 00, 503 01, 506 00 or 506 01.
- Touareg R5 and V10 Tdi must use Motul Specific 506 01-506 00-503 00.
- Drain intervals remain fixed at 15 000 km in Europe for any car calling for VW 502 00, 505 00 or
505 01 oils even if vehicles use Motul Specific 504 00-507 00.
- In case of doubt, refer to owner manual oil specification.
Engines compliant with EURO IV emission regulation are fitted with sensitive systems for exhaust gas after treatment :
- Sulphur and Phosphorus inhibit catalytic convertors operation and can damage catalytic components : inefficient exhaust gas treatment.
- Sulphated Ashes clog diesel particulate filters : shorter regenerating cycle, higher fuel consumption and engine power loss.
Volkswagen developed VW 504 00 507 00 standard for lubricants with low Sulphur, Phosphorus and Sulphated Ashes content, compatible with after treatment systems. Those oils allow reaching extended drain intervals managed by computer on board.
Drain interval : refer to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
Do not mix with lubricants not VW 504 00 507 00 compliant.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
|Oil Type:||Fully Synthetic|
This Engine Oil is DPF (diesel particulate filter) Compatible.
"Motul could not make it easier! Have a VW or VAG car? Then this is for you."
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price