Add To Basket
|for components see parts list|
Fluid for automatic transmission with slip
Torque converters and hydraulic systems
Synthetic based lubricant, specially engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronic controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch. Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER…, Asian car makers
HYUNDAI / KIA, MITSUBISHI, SSANGYONG, SUBARU... or European BMW, CITROEN, FIAT, MB,
PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where Dexron (except Dexron VI) or Mercon fluids are required.
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclic gears friction.
- Anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature
- Longer life time, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
Can be mixed with similar lubricants.
Oil change : according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
"Handy little ATF this, meets loads of useful specs. Well worth a look when Atf's have become a minefield."
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price